- Similar information is provided using Info Center > Reports > Inventory.
The System Info page displays all DMI / SMBIOS data collected by the system info audit for a selected machine ID. Data items displayed can include:
- System Information
- Manufacturer - system manufacturer
- Product Name - system product name
- System Version - system version number
- System Serial Number - system serial number
- Chassis Serial Number - serial number on the enclosure
- Chassis Asset Tag - asset tag number on the enclosure
- External Bus Speed - motherboard bus speed
- Max Memory Size - maximum memory size the motherboard can hold
- Max Memory Slots - total number of memory module slots available
- Chassis Manufacturer - manufacturer of the enclosure
- Chassis Type - enclosure type
- Chassis Version - enclosure version number
- Motherboard Manufacturer - motherboard manufacturer
- Motherboard Product - motherboard product ID
- Motherboard Version - motherboard version number
- Motherboard Serial Num - motherboard serial number
- Processor Family - processor type installed
- Processor Manufacturer - processor manufacturer
- Processor Version - processor version ID
- CPU Max Speed - max processor speed supported
- CPU Current Speed - speed processor is currently running at
- On Board Devices - table of motherboard based devices (like video or ethernet)
- Port Connectors - table of all the connections available on the chassis
- Memory Devices - table of memory modules installed on the motherboard
- System Slots - table indicating status of each available card slot
Click the Show More button to display the Select System Information to Display popup window.
- This window enables you to add or subtract DMI / SMBIOS data items to display in the System Info page.
- You can also manually add new data items by clicking the New...* button. The New...*, Delete...*, and Rename...* buttons apply only to manually maintained data items.
- If you enter
https:// at the start of a manually added data item using the New...* button, then a URL link is automatically created.
- Once created here, user defined columns of information can be selected using the Agent > Agent Status page, the Filter Aggregate Table page and in the Aggregate Table report.
- You can automate changes to the values of data items by running the Update System Info command in an agent procedure.
The automatic collection icon indicates the data item is automatically collected and updated each time collection runs. Click this icon to toggle to Manual Collection mode.
The manual collection icon indicates the data item is manually input by the user. These items are not updated each time collection runs. Click this icon to toggle to Automatic Collection mode.
The edit value icon displays for data items set to Manual Collection. Click this icon to edit any manually maintained data item.