Desktop Policy - Desktop Policy
- Displays only if the Desktop Policy add-on module is installed.
- Similar information is provided using Desktop Policy and Migration > Status.
The Desktop Policy page generates reports for the following types of Desktop Policy data maintained by the VSA.
Select the subtopics to include in the Desktop Policy report:
- Include User Type - List all user groups that each user on the machine is a member of.
- Include Mapped Drives - List the drive mappings for each user.
- Include Printers - List printer mappings for each user.
- Include Share points - List all the directory shares for the machine.
- Include machines with no data - Show entries in the report for all machines, including those that have not had Desktop Policy information collected.