Logs - Event Logs
- Agent > Agent Logs displays log entries by log type and machine ID.
The Event Logs report definition generates a report of event log data collected by Windows by machine ID.
Configure your report definition using the following parameters:
- Display log entries for last N days(s) - Number of days back from the current date to include in the report.
- Choose Event Type - Filter by event log type.
- Filter by event set - Filter by a selected event set. Otherwise all events are reported.
- Event Categories - Filter by event category.
- Ignore machines without data - Check this box to only display machine IDs that have data matching the other filter parameters.